SFR – Scandinavian Financial Research
- Founded in 1990, SFR is an independent Finnish research company specialising in institutional asset management and corporate banking.
- SFR provides valuable customer and competitor analyses, which are based on our personal in-depth interviews.
- The high quality of our research is based on the long-term cooperation with selected leading companies and institutions.
- Our tailored research offers tools for strategic decision making and increasing customer insight.
- Currently, there are three different research programmes: Investment Services Programme, Corporate Banking Programme and Private Banking Programme.
SijoittajaPRO Acquires Majority Stake in Helsinki-based Scandinavian Financial Research